This website is operated by Global Robot Marketplace. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Global Robot Marketplace. Global Robot Marketplace offers this website, including all information, tools and Services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Use Of The “Store” Servıce
- The subject of this agreement is the determination of the scope of STORE services offered by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" through the "Platform", the terms of benefiting from these services and the rights and obligations of the parties.
- By accepting the terms of this agreement, the "Account Holder" also accepts all kinds of statements made by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" regarding the use, account and services in the "Platform".
- The “Account Holder” accepts, declares and undertakes to act in accordance with all matters stated in this agreement.
- Only "Account Holders" who has a store in the "Platform" can benefit from the "STORE" service.
- The "Account Holders" agree to their contact information; e-mail, phone number, country, address, website(option) will be published at their store page as public for the platform visitors are able to contact them.
- The “Account Holders” are personally responsible for the content of the submitted data, images, videos, links and explanations given on their “STORE” and submissions.
- The “Account Holders” can use the platform as free of charge (limited with number of free submissions) for 1 year.
- Free submissions limit is listed at the store panel. This limit varies according the current campaign.
- The store service fee varies according to the store options (number of submissions for products or services ).
- “GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE” reserves the right to make changes in the relevant pricing policy for new and renewal of the contracts.
- The “Account Holder” accepts that the product or service submitted at the store are in compliance with the advertisement and store rules of “GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE”, reflect the truth and are not misleading in any way.
- All intellectual property rights protected under the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works belong exclusively to “GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE”.
- In no way can this agreement be interpreted as transferring any right on STORE to the “Account Holder” partially or completely, temporarily or permanently.
- The use of the "STORE" by the "Account Holder" is limited to the purpose of this agreement, and the "Account Holder" is prohibited from making any changes to the "STORE", accessing the source codes, duplicating, copying, disseminating.
- Since all property and intellectual property rights of the advertisements published on this site belong exclusively to "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE", it is forbidden to copy the advertisements, publish them in other channels, transfer them to other databases, make them accessible or use by third parties, and process advertisements, including linking to advertisements.
- The "Platform" and "STORE" He/she accepts that he/she will act in accordance with the rules/statements and all applicable legislation regarding the service he/she has benefited from in his/her relevant fields, and that he/she understands and approves all the above-mentioned terms and rules.
- In cases where "Account Holder", "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" is obliged to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force, in case this information is duly requested by the official authorities, the confidential / private / personal data of the users, personal data of special nature / commercial information is official accepts that he will be authorized to explain to the authorities and therefore no compensation can be claimed from him under any name.
- In addition, if the claim that the "Account Holder" violates the rights of third parties in relation to the advertisements on the "STORE" or "Platform", the parties whose rights are violated are declared to "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" and that a legal action will be taken, "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" The Account Holder may give the name and surname information to the other party.
- It is the responsibility of the "Account Holders" to ensure the security of the username and password used by the "Account Holders" in order to benefit from the services offered by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE", to ensure that they are used exclusively and independently by themselves, and to ensure that they are kept away from the information of third parties.
- "Account Holders", other account holders, "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" and/or third parties may suffer or suffer due to all their negligence and faults in matters such as the security, storage of the username and password, keeping it away from the information of third parties, using it exclusively and independently responsible for damages.
- "Account Holders" accept and undertake that the information and content provided by them within the "STORE" are correct and in compliance with the law, that the publication of such information and content on the "STORE" or the sale and display of products related to these contents does not create any illegality in accordance with the current legislation. .
- "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE", "Account Holders" by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" or uploaded by them through the "STORE", the accuracy of information and content provided by them; undertakes and guarantees that this information and content is safe, accurate and lawful, and that the publication of these content on the internet or the sale and display of products related to these contents does not constitute an unlawful situation, as well as if the information and content in question is false or inaccurate or cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by its publication.
- The "Account Holder" cannot transfer this agreement or its rights and obligations under this agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party without the written consent of "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE".
- The "Account Holder" is solely responsible for any damages that may arise due to the "Account Holder" acting in violation of any of its obligations in this agreement, violating the rights of a third party, especially due to the domain name and advertisements published on the website.
- In the event that “GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE” suffers any loss, is liable for compensation or penalty or is subject to a claim due to the said violations of the “Account Holder”; all related requests and amounts shall be recourse to the “Account Holder” together with their associates.
- "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" employees and managers are not responsible for the services provided and the content published by third parties, including the "Account Holders", on the "Platform".
- The commitment of the accuracy and legality of the information, content, visual and audio images provided and published by any third party is entirely the responsibility of the persons who perform these actions.
- "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" does not undertake or guarantee the security, accuracy and legality of the services and content provided by third parties, including the "Account Holders".
- Ability to change the services and content offered within the scope of "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE", "STORE" at any time; "Account Holders" reserves the right to close and delete the information and content uploaded to the system to third parties.
- "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" can use this right without giving any notice and giving priority.
- "Account Holders" are obliged to immediately make changes and/or corrections requested by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE".
- Change and/or correction requests requested by "Account Holders" can be made by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" if deemed necessary.
- The damages, legal and penal responsibilities that arise or may arise due to the failure to fulfill the change and/or correction requests requested by "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" on time, belong entirely to the users.
- This agreement will enter into force on the date of acceptance by the Account Holder and will remain in effect as long as the "Account Holder"'s right to use the store under the GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE Platform Agreement.
- "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" may at any time unilaterally terminate this agreement or terminate the "Account Holder"'s right to use "STORE" without terminating the agreement, without giving any reason, without any notice and without any obligation to pay any compensation, or with immediate effect, can temporarily stop.
- "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" is not liable for late or incomplete performance or non-performance of any of its acts specified in this contract, in all cases deemed legal force majeure.
- These and similar situations shall not be deemed as delay, incomplete performance or non-performance or default for "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" or no compensation can be claimed from "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" under any name.
- The term force majeure; including but not limited to natural disasters, riots, wars, strikes, communication problems, infrastructure and internet failures, system improvement or renewal works and malfunctions that may occur due to this, power outages and bad weather conditions, and beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party; and It will be interpreted as unavoidable events that "GLOBAL ROBOT MARKETPLACE" could not prevent despite due diligence.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our service are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new Services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or Services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and Services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or Services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, Services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and Services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Global Robot Marketplace, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Global Robot Marketplace and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].
Global Robot Marketplace
71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom